i'm trying to hop on a cargo ship that is travelling to a few outer islands this weekend. if all goes according to plan, i'll have a chance to visit some of the most isolated places on earth - i'm excited!
as promised, some photos to sum up the first half of my year here:
1. the street where i live - part of my walk to and from school every day.
2. my every-day-of-the-week class from fall semester.
3. my office staff.
4. a traditional yapese dance in progress, celebrating christmas.
5. some boys playing on an old japanese radar array.
6. the star of a pig roast birthday celebration.
7. telecom decked out for the holidays.